Registered Training Organisation 20812
Being a Registered Training Organisation enables us to:
- Deliver and/or assess nationally recognised training throughout Australia Issue AQF qualifications which are recognised by industry and all other RTOs in Australia
- Confidently accept the qualifications and Statements of Attainment issued by other training providers because they have been subjected to the same quality processes
- Use training products developed by industry to meet industry needs
- Use the Nationally Recognised Training logo
- Develop Partnerships with other organisations or enterprises to provide nationally recognised training and/or assessment services.
Our students and clients benefit from:
- National recognition of qualifications gained
- Knowing that their training is being delivered by an organisation which meets strict national standards
- Enhanced career prospects because the qualifications are based on identified industry needs
- Access to recognition of prior learning (RPL), also known as recognition of current competence (RCC)
- Opportunities for articulation into further training (this may include higher education).
Standards for Registered Training Organisation (RTO’s) 2015
A Registered Training Organisation (RTO), must adhere to the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015 and is audited for Compliance against those standards.
These standards are designed to:
- set out the requirements that an organisation must meet in order to be an RTO
- ensure that training products delivered by RTOs meet the requirements of training packages or VET accredited courses, and have integrity for employment and further study
- ensure RTOs operate ethically with due consideration of learners’ and enterprises’ needs.
RTOs may include TAFE institutes, private providers such as us, community providers, schools, higher education institutions, industry organisations and enterprises. Across Australia, there are around 5,000 RTO’s operating.
Training organisations register to provide nationally recognised training with the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
Confirmation of our status as an RTO can be viewed at www.training.gov.au.