We understand that not all businesses have the required resources to become a Registered Training Organisation. We also understand the value that effective training has on a business’s bottom-line.
If you are one of these organisations or persons who wish to provide online or accredited training, partnering with an RTO like Go Train makes good sense. You should enquire today about entering into a partnership with us.
- Deliver nationally recognised training and qualifications to your employees and clients.
- Be assured of the integrity and quality of the assessments your clients and employees receive.
- Internally manage your in-house training programs rather that outsourcing the work.
- Deliver training both on and off-the-job, at times and places suited to your clients schedules.
- Adapt the training platform and courseware to work within your organisations systems and procedures.
- Providing the workforce with pathways to further training and career development.
- Delivering nationally accredited training ensures employees have the skills and competencies your business needs.
Under the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF), we are approved to establish partnerships with other RTO’s, to offer a broad range of training and assessment services.
The basis of any partnership we have, will aim to:
- Increase people’s access to nationally recognised qualifications
- Ensure all of our national training and assessment arrangements meet industry requirements
- Facilitate the efficient use of training and assessment resources
- Promote the exchange of ideas, information and resources between different groups in the national vocational education and training (VET) system.
- Promote the e-learning industry and support the development of software, tools and resources that enhance the delivery of online training platforms.
We see that establishing a partnership arrangement provides us with an opportunity to share skills, effort and resources for mutual benefit, thus reducing costs by achieving economies of scale. We enter any Training Partnership with a can-do attitude coupled with the resources and infrastructure capable of meeting the needs of learners in the 21st century.
- Access to our learning management system
- Access to industry trainers
- Access to our existing course bank of online and face-to-face units
- Access to our experience and services as an established and well regarded training organisation
- The ability to prepare and provide training materials customised to suit your specific needs
Any organisation or individual may enter into an agreement with Go Train to deliver training or assessment services. Our Partner Organisations can provide these services either in conjunction with us, or on behalf of us.
When a non-registered organisation or individual partners with Go Train, the partnership must adopt the following procedures. These conditions are what is required under legislation and which need to be understood by any potential Partner:
- The training candidate needs to be enrolled with Go Train, not the Partner Organisation.
- Training and assessment records must be kept by Go Train
- Go Train remains responsible for compliance with the AQTF.
- Go Train issues the Qualification, Statement of Attainment, or Certificate of Completion.
- It is Go Train’s responsibility to ensure the training and assessment records are securely.
We are one of a very few RTO’s in Australia that owns, operates and hosts on its own servers a “Closed-Source” Learning Management System (LMS) capable of meeting all the requirements of the Australian Qualifications Framework.
We use the LMS for our RTO, and only recently have made the LMS available for lease and use by business and other training institutions. All arrangements will attract an initial Sign-up fee and a new domain development fee to cover the costs of integrating your website to the LMS. Ongoing fees on a per-student or per-unit basis are levied, which can be pre-purchased in bulk or billed monthly based on usage.
Why use our LMS?
The GoTrain LMS is a continually developing platform which has many advantages over other “Open Source” e-learning platforms. These are numerous and include:
- In-built AQTF compliance procedures, such as:
- AVETMISS-standard enrolment forms
- Online Language Literacy & Numeracy test
- Link to NCVER National Council for Vocational Education Research Online Survey System
- Online printing of Statements Of Attainment Certificates which are embedded with a unique ID number automatically allocated to the student and can be validated for authenticity online by an employer
- Ability to host any course, from any Training Package in either a Liner or an unrestrained delivery format. You can either access our online training resources from our CourseBank or you can provide your own.
- Choice of a wide range of assessment tools and learning styles to allow the format to cater for different learner groups.
- No software to download or install on any computer. We provide all of the servers.
- No programming or customisation for you to do, and we can set up access to the LMS directly from your website, with your corporate look and feel on the users interface.
- Online credit card payment gateway
- We own our Servers – all your learning content is accessible anytime, anywhere by anyone.
Importantly the GoTrain LMS is tried, tested and proven! It Works.
For more detailed information, click here to be re-directed to our LMS website.
Client services for Industry Bodies & Regulators.
These types of Training Partnerships occur when an organisation is legally required to, or see an opportunity to provide training to employees and their clients. These organisations do not have the resources or the inclination to become an RTO, but need the course(s) they wish to provide to be managed by an RTO, with an RTO Certificate issued upon completion.
Typically these organisations have access to their own Training and Assessment Courseware. In these arrangements Go Train works closely with the organisation to develop the resources, and prepare them for either or both; web and classroom-based delivery.
Individuals & Publishers – professional development providers
Have you written a short course that you would like to deliver online?
Across all industries there is now a requirement that all employees engage in some sort of formal Professional Development training on a periodic basis to maintain the currency of their Qualification.
Our Professional Development Faculty delivers courses that provide learners with Professional Development or Continuation Education Credit Points. We will work with Individuals or Publishers to help get your Courseware endorsed with a Registering Body and in a suitable e-learning format.
Pre-employment and pre-vocational training
Job Services Providerscan enrol their clients in either our accredited or non-accredited units and courses, to provide skills training as part of the students Employment Pathways scheme.
Online Induction training for employees.
We are able to host your own induction programs, or design one for you. Your employees will benefit from having access to the LMS from any computer with a web browser, they will receive a certificate on completion and you will have a permanent record of their participation to satisfy your national OH&S obligations.
Online induction for contractors.
Save time and money. Have contractors undertake your induction training before they get to your site. They complete the training in THEIR time, arrive with a Statement of Induction completion which they give to your security staff; they go straight on site, straight to work; and are not charging you for the time they take to induct.
- Your expected number of students.
- If you require the use of our training resources, or will you provide your own Courseware
- if you are requiring online delivery, will we have to adapt your re this sources for this medium
- If your Courseware requires mapping, development or improvement
- If you are an RTO, an non-accredited organisation or an individual
- If you need us to write or source the CourseWare for you
- What type of Certificate or Testamur is awarded
All Partnership arrangements will attract an initial Sign-up fee and a Sub-domain development fee to cover the costs of integrating your website to the LMS. Ongoing fees on a per-student or per-unit basis and also levied, as well as for the establishment of a bank Payment Gateway function.
The final choice of package is yours based upon your expected turnover and usage, and how much time or skill you can devote to the Partnership.
To enquire about a partnership with GoTrain, Contact Us by email or phone to speak to one of our team.