- Oct 27 - 28 2021
- All Day
7 Cores Rail Infrastructure – Tuggerah NSW
This course consists of 7 core units that form the basis of a Rail Worker Basic Skill Set. Rail operators consider this skill set to be a minimum requirement for anyone wanting to work within the rail corridor as a track worker.
The units delivered in this program are:
- TLIF1001 Follow work health and safety procedure
- TLIF2010 Apply fatigue management strategies
- TLIW2001 Operate under track protection rules
- TLIB1028 Maintain and use hand tools
- TLID1001 Shift materials safely using manual handling methods
- TLIU2008 Apply environmental procedures to rail infrastructure
- TLIE1003 Participate in basic workplace communication
Go-Train Industry Pty Ltd offers this 2 day training program for skilled workers. It is a quick, yet comprehensive course and available for people who feel they have previous experience that relates to the units of competency.
By choosing to enrol in this course you are indicating that you have previous experience and wish to participate in the accelerated program. You will be required to complete a questionnaire indicating your experience that will be reviewed by our trainer.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this course at the time of publication.
How much does it cost?
The course costs $600 per person.
How long does it take?
This course is conducted over two days from 8.00 am to 4.00 pm