This training course is applicable to persons who operate track
vehicles on the ARTC NSW Rail Network.
The units delivered in this program are:
- TLIC0016 Identify and respond to signals and trackside signs
- TLIC0025 Pilot rail traffic within work on track authority
- TLIC0083 Access rail track vehicle under a proceed authority
- TLIC2054 Access rail track to run track vehicle within defined
- TLIF2097 Use audible track warning devices
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to
this course at the time of publication.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
All students must hold the following roles and competencies:
- TLIF0020 Safely access the rail corridor
- CPCWHS1001 prepare to work safely in the construction industry
- hold a Compliant Certificate of Fitness – Category 1
- at least one of the following National Roles:
- Rail Bound Plant Operator
- Rail Bound Plant Operator – Light
- Rail Bound Plant Operator – Medium/Heavy
- Road-Rail Plant Operator
How much does it cost?
Please contact our office for current pricing.
How long does it take?
This course is conducted over four days from 8.00 am to 4.00 pm
each day, with an additional day for practical assessment required on completion of on-the-job Logbooks.
Will I need to undertake Work Placement?
Once you complete the face to face hours you are then required to
complete a logbook that will gather your experience on the job.
You will be required to have your supervisor sign off on the
logbook as you complete each area.
How do I enrol in the Track Vehicle Operator course?
Give us a call now at our Beresfield office on 1300 698 158 to
confirm your eligibility and book your seat in our next TVO