This course consists of 4 units that will enable you to Certify track after:
- Maintenance or
- Renewal and Upgrading works
The units delivered in this program are:
- TLIB3094 Check and repair track geometry
- TLIB3095 Check and repair points and crossings
- TLIB3099 Examine track infrastructure
- TLIB3100 Visually inspect track infrastructure
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this course at the time of publication.
How much does it cost?
The course costs $900 per person.
How long does it take?
This course is conducted over four days from 8.00 am to 4.00 pm each day
Will I need to undertake Work Placement?
Once you complete the face to face hours you are then required to complete a logbook that will gather your experience on the job. You will be required to have your supervisor sign off on the logbook as you complete each area.