Ready to start working toward your career as a Queensland Rail Protection Officer?
From January 2023, Go Train Industry will be offering Queensland Rail Protection Officer training in Queensland.
To register your interest, please complete the Expression of Interest form below.
Prerequisites for entry to the course:
Students must already hold the following certifications:
- QR SARC – Safely Access the Rail Corridor
- QR WET – Working in the Electrified Territory
- TLIF2010 Apply fatigue management strategies
- QR Communications – Use Communications Systems
- NHS Category 3 Health Assessment
- Psychometric Testing for Protection Officers
Complete the Expressions of Interest form now to receive course information and training schedules as soon as they become available in December 2022.
Alternatively, please give us a call on 1300 698 158 and we will add you to the notification list.